Changes in Preschool, Primary School and Junior High schedules
We want to thank you for your trust and support during this first week of our safe return to school.
After an analysis of the drop off and pick up process at the Las Ánimas campus and the comments that you have shared with us, we have decided to implement the following changes. Said changes will enter into effect on Monday, June 6th, and they are aimed at safeguarding the safety of our students as well as minimizing traffic congestion on the surrounding streets.
We are aware of the fact that you have children in Preschool, Primary, and Junior High.
- The end of day schedule for these three academic areas is now as follows:
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Monday: 7:05 a.m. – 2:50 p.m.
Tuesday – Friday: 7:05 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
End of day
Monday: 2:50 p.m.
Tuesday – Friday: 2:30 p.m.
- You will be able to park in lane 1 and wait for your Primary and Junior High children.
- Please remember that only those whose vehicles have the School’s security sticker in plain view on their windshields will be able to enter the Las Ánimas campus.
- In order to avoid traffic congestion, we recommend that you arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled pick up time and not any earlier.
- As a safety precaution, the bay located on the Diagonal de la 19 Poniente will remain closed at the start and end of day. This decision will allow us to concentrate as many vehicles as possible within our facilities and reduce the number of vehicles on the surrounding streets.
Please feel free to contact us at 222 303 0400.
We appreciate your collaboration and support.
Ms. Mónica Selfa
Ms. Suzanne Keen
Ms. Andrea Juárez
Junior High Principal