Access is limited to students and School staff in order to ensure low population density on all campuses.
Please take the following into consideration:
- Parents will not be allowed to enter School campuses and are expected to drop off and pick up their children in the Las Ánimas parking lots, bays, or, in the case of the High School, at their assigned door. It is imperative that parents remain in their vehicles when picking up their children or teens.
- Staff will be on hand to accompany students to their classrooms.
- Parents can enter School facilities only when authorized by the Head of the School’s Health Centers.
Sports & Arts
- Preschool schedule is from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Check-in time is from 7:30-8:30 a.m. and check-out time is from 1:00-1:30 p.m.
- As a safety and physical distancing measure, teachers and support staff will be on hand to help children get out of their vehicles and to take them to their respective classrooms.
- Preschool drop off and pick up will only take place in the Las Ánimas parking lot.
- The option to pick up students in combo is not available. If you have children in any other academic level, you must pick up each student at the doors and times indicated by their academic area.
Drop off and pick up
- Teachers and/or teaching assistants will help students get out of their vehicles and will take them to the Preschool entrance. Then, Preschool and School Security staff will direct students through the Pre-kinder garden area and onto their classrooms.
- During the Pre-kinder adaptation period (9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.), parents will be able to park their vehicles in the Las Ánimas lot and accompany their children to their respective classrooms.
- After the adaptation period is over, Pre-kinder parents will no longer be allowed to enter campus and will be expected to comply with the established express drop off schedule.
- Students are expected to keep a safe distance while walking through the School campus. They will see a series of footprints on the floor that are intended to help them abide by this physical distancing measure.
- School Security personnel will be in charge of the traffic flow. A number of students will get into their respective cars at the same time. It is important that a family member help the child into their car seat and secure their seat belt. If this is not possible, then another option is that once the child is aboard the vehicle, parents/family members can look for the nearest parking space, park their vehicle, and then secure the child. School staff cannot secure the child in their car seat and can only remain in the family’s vehicle for the time it takes to help the child get into the car.
Sports & Arts